1st Transnational Meeting, Athens
The kick-off meeting of the FREE project took place in Athens, on the 27th and 28th of January 2011.
- Project Outline
- Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union
- Conversion for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
2nd Transnational Meeting, Florence
The 2nd transnational meeting of the FREE project took place in Florence on the 14th and 15th of November 2011.
4th Transnational Meeting, Cyprus
The 4th transnational meeting of the FREE project took place in Cyprus on the 29th and 30th of March 2012.
[sigplus] Critical error: Image base folder /home/project/public_html/images/4th_meeting_cyprus specified in the administration back-end is expected to be a relative path w.r.t. the Joomla root.
5th Transnational Meeting and the SPECTO Conference, Timisoara-Romania
The 5th transnational meeting of the FREE project took place in Timisoara, Romania on the 10th, 11th and the 12th of the May, parallel to the SPECTO Conference. During the SPECTO Conference, our project partners had the opportunity to present the project preliminary results and to disseminate the project outcomes to a very wide audience.
- SPECTO Programme
- Presentation on “Learning Approaches for Personnel in the Criminal Justice Systems”, by Paolo Federighi, University of Florence
- Presentation on “Streamlining Cyprus’s Police Training Programmes with Human Rights Principles”, by Marios Vryonides, European University Cyprus
6th Transnational Meeting and the SPECTO Conference, Nicosia - Cyprus
The 6th transnational meeting of the FREE project took place in Nicosia, Cyprus, on the 27th and 28th of September 2012.